April 26, 2019 2 Comments
Candle Magick doesn’t have to be complicated.
In fact, it can be one of the simplest and most effective forms of magick given you set a strong intention and raise the proper energy. First, you need a candle. That’s obvious. Next, you’ll need something to light the candle – matches or a lighter. The old books will tell you to only use matches, but we’ve never had any problems using a lighter for candle magick. Before performing a candle spell, the most important thing is to set a clear intention. By this, we mean to be concise on what you’re asking the universe to give you. For example, don’t light a candle and ask for “abundance” or the universe will literally you give an abundance of everything. Which can be an abundance of negative as well as positive things.
And, let’s face it, sometimes too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. Instead, set a clear intention for “enough money to pay my bills this month.” Set a clear intention the universe will understand.
Simple candle magick consists of four main elements: a clear intention, an anointed candle, the flame, and your energy. Whether you blow out, snuff, or let your candle flame burn out depends on your beliefs. Some people say you should never blow out the candle because it blows out the intention, while others say blowing out a candle will send your intention out on the wind to be manifested. It’s truly up to you what you feel works best. The same thing goes for candle colors, anointing oils, and crystals. Experiment with different things and record what worked and what didn’t. Soon you’ll have your own style of candle magick and won’t even need our advice!
Try this simple candle spell for protection of your home:
1. Gather all of your supplies.
3. Get into a relaxed state of mind through deep breathing or meditation. Clearly set your intention in your mind: protection of your home from spiritual and physical intrusions.
5. Then take your pin/needle and carve the words “home protection” into the candle. Again, while doing so envision the bubble around your home sealing itself over the roof of your home and becoming impenetrable to negative forces. If you have a hard time visualizing, raise energy by repeating and/or chanting the intention “protect this house from negative forces” (or something similar) at least thirteen times.
6. Light your candle and let it burn for a total of three hours (or until it burns out completely depending on how much time you have). If you used the black tourmaline candle from Spirit Nest, the black tourmaline crystal will be revealed during the spell. Remove it from the wax and place it in a front windowsill. If you used a separate black tourmaline crystal, place it in your front windowsill any time during the spell. The crystal serves to absorb negative energy.
7. Before snuffing out your candle, speak the words “my house is protected from negative energy and forces. So mote it be.”
Written by The Otherworldly Oracle, follow her site and FB group
as it is the best online sources for information and tips on the mystic, pagan, and supernatural enthusiast.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 29, 2023
November 07, 2023
As we bid farewell to 2023, we hope it brought you many joys and experiences. With the arrival of 2024, it's time to start anew with a sprinkle of enchantment.
Why not kick off the new year by gifting some enchanting presents to the divine witches in your life?
If you're struggling to pick out the perfect gift, fear not, for we're here to help. Our selection of witchy goodness gifts has been approved by real witches and includes something for everyone.
Plus, if you're feeling particularly indulgent, you might even treat yourself to a little something. As we approach the Winter Solstice, we've curated a list of our personal favorite products to help inspire your gifting.
We reached out to the Spirit Nest's buyers team to share their must-have skincare and self-care recommendations, and we're excited to pass them on to you.
Keep reading below and in no time at all, you'll have a magical gift list ready to go!
November 05, 2023
Finding the perfect gift can be a challenge, especially when trying to stay within a budget of $15 or less. Many items in this price range tend to be uninspired or something your loved ones may already have.
At Spirit Nest, we understand the struggle and have curated a list of exceptional gift ideas that are guaranteed to impress. These gifts are not just great options for under $15; they are genuinely thoughtful and memorable presents. Don't underestimate the value of a meaningful gift that will be cherished beyond its price tag. Whether you're shopping for a fellow witch, family member, or treating yourself, our top 15 picks of affordable gift ideas under $15 will help you make this holiday season truly special.
This guide has everything from essential kitchen gadgets to trendy fashion and beauty products. Whether you're searching for exquisite jewelry or looking for the perfect stocking filler, we have got you covered. Even the most enthusiastic gardeners on your list won't be disappointed with our range of gift ideas.